In the entire siphonic drainage system, the selection and installation of rainwater buckets has a bearing on the use of the entire system. Therefore, the selection and installation of the rain bucket is very important. Then how to select and install the rain bucket, let's take a look at the selection and installation of the rain bucket separately:
Selection and installation of rainwater bucket ---- selection:
1. The selection of the rainwater bucket should be based on the design flow pattern of the rainwater drainage system on the roof of the building and in accordance with the current relevant national regulations.
2. The rain bucket has the rated discharge of 87 and 65 rain buckets. The water depth in front of the bucket and the side-loaded rain bucket discharge are determined according to the gravity rain bucket riser flow.
3. If other types of siphon rainwater buckets are used in the design, the rainwater buckets should have test data from relevant departments.
Selection and installation of rainwater bucket --- installation:
的施工安装应严格按照图集中的要求和顺序进行 1. The construction and installation of various types of siphon rainwater buckets should be carried out in strict accordance with the requirements and sequence of the map collection
2. In the construction of the roof structure, it is necessary to cooperate with the roof project to reserve a hole in accordance with the siphon rain bucket installation.
3.When installing the siphon rainwater bucket, the waterproofing construction on the roof should be completed. Make sure that the rainwater pipeline is unobstructed. After removing the sealing paste and other debris in the short pipe, install the rectifier, shroud and other components
4. The waterproof sealing paste used in the installation of the siphon rainwater bucket should be a product that complies with the relevant national standards and is compatible with the material of the roof waterproof house.
5. After the siphon rainwater bucket is installed, the edge where it is connected to the roof should be sealed to ensure no seepage or leakage.
6. The water inlet of the rainwater bucket should be installed horizontally. The height of the water inlet should ensure that the rainwater in the gutter can be drained through the rainwater bucket.
7. If other types of rainwater buckets are used in the design, check whether the installation method and size of this atlas are applicable. This is all the selection and installation of rainwater buckets. Smart rain siphon drainage